Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fly Away

Hi Mommy- I don't think I have you for long. I think you are going away very soon. You are having a hard time swallowing-one of the last things to go. My heart is oh so sad and heavy for you. I just want you to be free-to fly away home to Jesus where you can rest and be at peace. I don't want this for you but God has seen fit to keep you here for His purposes and I know they are always good and right. I am not ready to lose you. I do not want you to stay like this so fly, mom, but not until the girls and I come in a few weeks. Can we see you once more, please? Can we talk with you and pray with you and make you laugh and hear your voice? I am selfish. I just want one more time. Then you can fly away home, mommmy.

1 comment:

cindyk said...

Mom-you did it! You waited for us! We heard your voice and sang with you-the only thing we did not do is make you laugh but God is gracious and He kept you for us!