Monday, February 27, 2012

Remember

I had another dream about you last night, mom. I am trying to get it down here as quickly as I can before I forget. We were at your "place", out back, on a deck, overlooking a pretty river/pond. I asked why you and dad never came out there. You did not answer me. You were alert, talkative, upright, dressed nicely-we were having a nice conversation. You said something sad, can't remember what. I told you there would not be days like that in heaven and that you only had a little time to wait. You hugged me. We stood there and were friends again-communicative ones. It was great. Then I switched gears to a space dream as I often do. I bet Freud would have a good time with that. I was backstage of some play creating huge sun fireballs-it was so unrealistic but so real at the same time-just like you being whole. I thank God that I can still interract with you lucidly in my dreams. It is a sweet gift, mom, and someday in heaven-there will not be dreams. It will all be real. I love you.

No comments: